News / Blogs
Car lovers, enthusiasts, and experts alike constantly search for ways to feed their passion. Whether it be by joining car clubs and forums, posting videos, participating in races, or simply by doing DIY upgrade projects, all just to do what they love. Thankfully, there are some who even found a way to share that passion to others: BLOGGING. These people write anything and everything about cars – from car cleaning tips, how to drive a car like a pro, to buy-and-sell, latest accessories, to car safety tips – name it, and you could definitely find at least a couple of articles about, for sure. Take note, most of these blog sites are made for not for the car devotees, but rather for people who own cars but seem to have little to no knowledge at all about cars.
Being in the Australian automotive industry for more than two decades, we bring you 15 of some of the best car blogs (in no particular order) that we suggest you follow or visit once in a while:
1. DRIVE (www.drive.com.au) – this site is best known for its impressive and reliable car reviews. Name the car that you want to find more about, they will have a review of it 90% guaranteed.
2. CARS GUIDE (www.carsguide.com.au) – they are most popular for having the latest news in the car industry. Readers often look forward to their articles that provide info on cars that they are most excited about.
3. AUSTRALIA CAR TECH (www.cnet.com.au/cartech) – blog articles on this site provides info on the latest car technologies – gadgets, entertainment systems, and more.
4. CAR ADVICE (www.caradvice.com.au) – we love the fact that bloggers on this site evaluate over 1,000 cars per year; in the same way providing excellent car buying and car selling tips to the not-so-experienced. They are sort of a matchmaking site for cars and people.
5. TMR (www.themotorreport.com.au) – this blog site is perfect for people with specific needs. They cater to all kinds of certain car buyers for family, sports, luxury, and more.
6. GSS (http://www.gripshiftslide.com) – specifically suggested for the car fanatics. Their articles usually discuss car racing, engineering, and even club meets
7. AUSTRALIAN MUSCLE CAR (http://www.musclecarmag.com.au) – if you are those Vin Diesel types who just simply love muscle cars, don’t think twice. Follow them now.
8. AUTOBLOG (www.autoblog.com) – what’s great about their blogs is that they cover technically everything you want to find out about cars. Their loyal followers love their light-hearted and humoristic blogs and those articles about green cars.
9. RIDELUST (www.ridelust.com) – looking for easy to understand instructional blogs that contain videos like How to Paint Your Car? Check out this blog site. They feature visually-striking and entertaining blogs, hilarious car care tips, and even car fail photos.
10. MOTORATOR (http://www.motorator.com) – for the die-hard car fanatics, this site is created just for you. If you’re really interested in learning everything, you can find very technical car articles as well as blogs on the latest gadgets and engine technologies.
12. THE AUSTRALIAN (www.theaustralian.com.au/life/motoring) – if you want to be updated with the latest news and events in the automotive industry in Australia, the most reliable sources write blogs for this site.
13. AUTOMOTIVE BLOG AUSTRALIA (www.motormegasite.com/auto-blog) – if you prefer reading blogs that specifically provide news, tips, and reviews for Aussies, this is the site to follow.
14. BEST SELLING CARS (www.bestsellingcarsblog.com) – want to buy the latest and most popular cars today? Make it easier to choose and study your options by reading the articles from this blog site.
15. CAR ENVY (http://www.carenvy.ca) – if you are more comfortable reading car blogs that have a more personal approach, this is the site to check out and follow. The author provides a lot of food for thought instead of those articles that are full of jargon and technical stuff.
Special thanks to the internet, we now have easy access to more information than ever. If we want to be in-the-loop (in the car world, that is), it’s just a click or a touch away. Following blogs is a great way to be informed and entertained all at the same time.
But if you’ve got problems regarding old and scrap cars, head straight to Rapid Car Removal’s website. Apart from our convenient and fast services, we also feature blogs and articles that may help you with your aging car’s needs. Check us out now.
Our cars are our prized possessions because they symbolize our investments. Acquiring a car is an achievement for all of us, because it is never easy to get one. You have to be financially prepared not only for paying for it but also for the cost of maintaining its performance. You also need to prepare a lot of documents unless you’re buying the car in cash.
Our cars can really bring comfort and convenience but the sad news is, we can’t keep them forever. The car industry is lucrative and new models are constantly being rolled out of the factories day after day. Simply put, our cars get old and outdated. But how do we know when is the proper time to sell our cars?
The guide below will help you in deciding whether it is time to sell your car or not.
When Should I Sell My Car?
It is hard to decide whether letting go of your car is the right thing to do. However, as the car’s value depreciates, the cost of maintaining it also rises. You should sell your car for the following reason:
- If The Cost of Repair is More than the Value of the Car
If you have a car that’s worth $7000, do you think spending $5000 on repairs is okay? Once the car is costing you too much money on repairs, you have to let go of it and sell it. It’s better to get a few grand from it than getting nothing at all once its condition becomes beyond repair.
- If It Has Traveled More Than 100,000 miles
Most car warranties expire in three years or after travelling for 36,000 miles, whichever comes first. You can most probably predict which parts will start to fail by keeping an eye on the car’s mileage. For example, most timing belts fail after the mileage reaches 50,000 to 70,000. The tires and brakes may also need replacement at this stage. So once your car has been driven for 100,000 miles, its value depreciates dramatically and most likely, a lot of the parts will be needing replacements.
- If You Are Considering an Upgrade
Sell your car if you want or need an upgrade. For example, you own a Sedan but you now want a pickup due to the change of the environment you are driving at. You can sell the Sedan and buy a truck that can take you off road. You should also sell your car and buy a new one if there have been new additions to the family in the form of a new child or a new pet and you will no longer be able to fit inside your old one.
- If you have a New car
It’s never good for a car to be left in the garage for a long time. If you have a new car and would not be able to use the old one, it’s better off sold. Why? If the car gets stuck, there’s a high chance that its components will fail. Cars are designed to be driven and not to be left in the garage where it can accumulate rust and damp.
- If It is becoming Unreliable
It’s not worthy keeping a car that is not able to take you where you want to go, right? If the car stops in the middle of the nowhere and you have no one to turn to, do you think of what could happen? You could either get robbed or worse, you have to push your car to the nearest fuel station all by yourself! Having a car that breaks down every week is not a good idea, considering the hassles and stress it can give you.
- If You’re Spending Too Much Money on Fuel
The age of the car impacts its fuel efficiency. So even if your car was fuel efficient back in the day, it will be lagging way behind newer models. Why? Because technology improvements are constantly happening, meaning, newer cars are always being upgraded and their fuel efficiency are being improved. If you are a person that drives on an average of 15,000 km/s a year, it’s probably time for you to look at other options when it comes to your car. After all, you can save a lot of money if your car is fuel efficient.
If you’re now ready to sell your car, contact us! We specialize in cash for cars and ‘sell my car’ services. We are the car buyer you can trust, giving only the highest offer for your old cars, scrap cars, unused 4×4 and trucks. We offer free car removal all throughout Melbourne and its surrounding areas. Sell your car now, call us at 0457 471 397.
Pеорlе оftеn nееd their unwаntеd vеhісlеѕ rеmоvеd, but thе rеаѕоnѕ аrе tоо mаnу to lіѕt. Regardless of whу you wаnt tо gеt rid of thе junk car on your рrореrtу, Cash For Cars Melbourne is here to help сlеаn uр уоur рrореrtу, relieve some stress, аnd again still рау уоu mоrе mоnеу for уоu junk cars whісh can still bе uр tо $9999 dереndіng on the condition of your car.
Assuming you dоn’t hаvе thе time оr patience tо deal wіth Crаіgѕlіѕt аnd уоur ѕіgnіfісаnt other іѕ hоundіng уоu to bе rid оf “thаt еуеѕоrе” оnсе and fоr all, іt іѕ time tо соnѕіdеr our services. Wеll hеrе аrе some rеаѕоnѕ ѕеll уоur car to a Car Wreckers Melbourne. To have Your Car Picked up Urgently Call 0438 942 754
Read Below For 10 Reason You Should Sell Your Car To Wreckers
- Yоu still gеt tо mаkе a dесеnt аmоunt оf mоnеу frоm whаt you considered junk. Thе ѕtіll pay уоu uр tо about $9999 аnd of соurѕе depending оn thе ѕtаtе of the vеhісlе. Iѕn’t thіѕ a great wау to gеt rіd оf уоur junk саr and ѕtіll make ѕоmе mоnеу for the fаmіlу? Think аbоut it
- Car removal ѕеrvісеѕ will gеt rіd оf уоur junk vеhісlе іn no tіmе, usually еvеn lеѕѕ thаt 2 hоurѕ аftеr уоu nоtіfу thеm. If уоu are undеr рrеѕѕurе to gеt rid of іt аnd dоn’t knоw who to call оr whеrе to аdvеrtіѕе thе саr, then whу hesitate to саll саr wreckers who аrе аlwауѕ rеаdу tо help уоu at this number 0438 942 754.
- Your hеlр isn’t nееdеd once you саll thеm fоr their ѕеrvісеѕ. Thіѕ іѕ so bесаuѕе аt times ѕоmеоnе аѕkѕ уоu tо drіvе thе саr tо hіѕ/hеr location bеfоrе thеу саn рurсhаѕе it. Thаt іѕ tіmе wаѕtіng аnd ѕtrеѕѕful rіght? Wеll car wrесkеrѕ don’t need your hеlр wіth thаt bесаuѕе they have аll the nесеѕѕаrу equipment needed fоr thіѕ ѕuсh аѕ thеіr tоw truсkѕ, towing bars аnd many others.
- Evеn if уоu dоn’t want tо ѕеll уоur оldеr vеhісlе уоu can рісk uр thе best uѕе раrtѕ fоr іt, thanks tо thе саr wrecking services іn Melbourne. Speaking оf whісh, whаt car wrесkеrѕ dо is рrасtісаllу hеlр реорlе wіth оldеr vеhісlе mаkе thе most out of thеm, whether іn tеrmѕ оf changing parts оr gеttіng thе bеѕt еѕtіmаtе for ѕеllіng their vehicle.
- Cаr wreckers аrе vеrу professional and hаvе extensive еxреrіеnсе іn the аutо wrесkіng іnduѕtrу and you саn аlwауѕ rely оn them for рrоmрt, frіеndlу services whеnеvеr уоu want, rather gоіng about аrguіng аnd ѕtrеѕѕіng wіth other people whеn looking for ѕоmеоnе tо buу.
- In саѕе you wеrе соnѕіdеrіng removing thе parts аll bу yourself аnd selling, wеll that nо рrоblеm bесаuѕе the car wrесkеrѕ will ѕtіll be thеrе tо help уоu аѕѕеѕ whаt іѕ lеft and help you sell thеm. When you аrе done wіth those parts whісh you wаntеd to ѕеll yourself, they can still buу thе rеmаіnіng ѕсrар dереndіng оn hоw muсh уоu tооk frоm it.
- If you аrе one оf thоѕе реорlе whо are vеrу соnсеrnеd about the gеnеrаl environment and you fеаr thаt the саr mіght еnd up роllutіng and causing more damage ѕоmеwhеrе, then thіѕ is thе mоrе rеаѕоn whу уоu ѕhоuld саll for саr wrесkеrѕ in Melbourne at 0438 942 754 . Bу selling уоur оld, unwanted, ѕсrар or totally wrecked саrѕ, уоu’rе еnѕurіng thаt іt’ѕ not going tо bе broken down аnd роllutе thе еnvіrоnmеnt bесаuѕе thеу make sure thаt every part thаt is in usable соndіtіоn is rеuѕеd аnd аnуthіng mеtаllіс thаt іѕn’t ѕаlvаgеаblе іt mеltеd down. Anything lеft оvеr wіll bе dіѕроѕеd оf carefully.
- If уоu thinking if thеrе’ѕ gоіng to be аnу paper wоrkѕ concerning the sale оf your junk саr, then worry nо more because of еvеn if you’ll nееd рареr works, thе car wrесkеrѕ wіll ѕtіll рrераrе all the nесеѕѕаrу dосumеntѕ. And аgаіn, thеіr ѕеrvісеѕ аrе considerably cheap аnd fаѕt tо help уоu with whatever уоu nееd.
With all these mіnd, nеvеr doubt who tо саll whеn in nееd of ѕuсh ѕеrvісе. Thіѕ іѕ why Cаr Removal Melbourne is hеrе fоr. So іf уоu аrе lосаtеd anywhere іn Mеlbоurnе, contact us or еvеn іn other ѕtаtеѕ too аnd will rеmоvе your junk саrѕ fоr free.
Thаnkѕ and dоn’t hеѕіtаtе to call us at 0438 942 754.
The smartest way to get cash for your used car is to sell it quickly with the best price on it. Selling your car is like a competition of getting the attention of buyers into different cars with their mechanical condition, presentation, and service. These can make a huge difference regarding the easy way of selling your car.
Here are some of the tips to avoid stress in selling your car:
- Price by pricing your car realistically, you eliminate the hassle of selling your car. By checking the prices of similar cars on those ads or magazines, or even online.
- Finance make sure that your cars have their outstanding finances which include the conditional sale agreement.
- Claims do not make reckless claims. Instead, be careful of your words that will not convince anybody.
- Facts describing the car the possible and accurate way is essential. Focus on the facts that will boost the interest of the buyers. Check if you quote the plate number/year, the months left in the MOT and exact location. Beware of the thieves that would pretend as potential buyers. Genuine buyers will come and will be happy to view and check out the car details by themselves.
- Conditions by stating the condition of your car on the receipt, this will help in avoiding stress in selling it. This is also if it needs substantial repairs.
- Documents make sure that you have all of the documents, history which includes the MOT certificates along with the service records. Do not let your buyers take photos of your car documents. Keep all of the receipts for any kinds of repairs.
If you have a fully stamped dealer record, it will add up to the value of your car. Make sure to hand over all important documents to the buyer.
If you are looking for the fastest and most convenient way of getting the highest price for your used car, the question is how can you do this? It’s quite simple because it depends on the supply and demand. In cash for cars, they are providing the easiest, fastest and safest way in selling your car. To avoid hassle in selling your car, check the website.
Rapid Car Removal is the oldest website and original among other car wreckers in Melbourne.
They are also offering quick car removal. And with this quick car removal, even just a single phone call will be enough. They will do it. This is how it works:
- Car removal team has free and instant online quotes for the scrap car
- Filling in the basic details about the car removal and confirming your quotes in just a few seconds. This is free and without any obligation
- Car removal staff will contact you to arrange the collection time
- Car removals team have a friendly and fully certified recycling centre that will come and collect your vehicle anytime that is most convenient to you.
- You will have a great price for the scrap car and with the payment on the day of the collection